Sunday, May 26, 2013

New Posts Coming Soon!(:

Hey guys! I know, I've been away from my blog for some time but I will soon be coming back with more from Influenster®, some beauty subscriptions I am getting into, && a bunch of stuff that I have bought from many vendors from Facebook® && Sephora®! Having said that, I will be away taking care that I will be given permission to share with you all the amazing things that I have been given or have bought with my own money. I will be back && the page will change, don't worry. I'm still new at this && if you are someone who is really good at this, you should message me at my email so you can help me out with all this because I am seriously lost. Well, anywho guys, I'll be back soon with wayyy more surprises && when I actually get to have the GFC thingy on this, I will be having a giveaway to whomever becomes fans of mine. Remember, I am just a single mommy who is doing this on her own free time but I guarentee that the prize will be AMAZING! Until next time lovie-dovies!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment