Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A little about me.

Hi, everyone! My name is Mayyra Ivette && I have created this blog to express my opinions about some certain things. In here, I will be posting anything && everything that I experience with makeup && health products. I will be posting about some beauty boxes I've been given or that I, myself, have subscribed for. I will be as honest as I can && hopefully, you will find my blog enjoyable. Well, a little bit more about myself. I am a 19-year-old mommy to a beautiful 3 month old. I currently work at Target but soon hope to start going to college to get my career going. Also, I am beginning to crochet, so maybe you'll see some of my work here too. Any question, concerns, comments, etc. that you may have for me, you can contact me through this blog or through my email: loveprettyandcute0134@ymail.com I hope to see many of you coming to see my blog!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment